- Wireless rain sensor shuts off irrigation when it rains
- Freeze sensor shuts off irrigation when temperature drops below set point
- Saves up to 35% on water usage
- Intuitive interface for easy programming
- Enhanced antenna array provides superior signal reliability that overcomes most line-of-sight obstructions
- Simple battery replacement requiring no tools and no need to disassemble sensor
- Easy to install self-leveling sensor bracket mounts to flat surfaces or rain gutters
- Suitable for use with Rain Bird and competitor 24VAC irrigation controllers
NOTE: Not compatible with Rain Bird ESP-SMT, ESP-SMTe, SST600s or SST1200s smart controllers
- Adjustable rainfall settings from 1/8'' – 1/2'' (3 – 13 mm).
- Adjustable low temperature settings from 0.5° – 5°C (33°F – 41°F).
- Three irrigation modes to select: Programmed, Suspend Irrigation for 72 hours, Override sensor for 72 hours.
- ''Quick Shut Off'' suspends active irrigation cycle within approximately two minutes.
- High-grade, UV resistant polymer units resist harmful environmental effects.
- Application: suitable for use with 24 VAC controllers (with or without pump start / master valve)
- Electrical rating suitable for use with up to six 24VAC 7VA solenoids plus an additional master valve or pump start that does not exceed 53VA
- Controller Interface Wire: 30'' (76 cm) length of #22 gauge (0.64 mm) UV resistant extension wire
- FCC approved spread spectrum 2 way radio transceivers with FCC Class B approvals
- Signal transmission distance of 700' (213 m)
- Battery life: four or more years under normal operating conditions
- 6 KV surge / lighting protection
- cULus [US and Canada], ISED RSS-210 [Canada]
- Width: 3.1 in. (7.9 cm)
- Length: 6.8 in. (17.2 cm)
- Depth: 1.7 in. (4,3 cm)
- Distance between Mounting Holes: 6.25 in. (15.9 cm)
- Sensor Length: 5.8 in. (14.7 cm)
- Attachment Bracket Length: 4.6 in. (11.7 cm)
- Distance between Mounting Holes: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Horizontal displacement (bracket + fixed ball arm): 5.5 in. (14.0 cm)