The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Ready-to-use Gripple kit ideal for Vineyard, fence bracing, trellis anchoring and structural bracing of poly-tunnels.
||Wire Diameter (mm)
||Wire Diameter (inches)
||Wire Length (m)
||Wire Length (ft)
||Load Rating (kg)
||Load Rating (lb)
||Sold in pack of :
Gripple Anchoring kit
- Bracing & anchoring solutions you can install in seconds
- Ready-to-use kits dramatically reduce installation time
- High grade galvanized wire coating for optimum corrosion resistance
- Use for fence bracing, trellis anchoring, or for structural bracing of poly-tunnels
- Tension with the standard Gripple Torq Tensioning Tool
Why Use Gripple?
- Considerable time and cost savings on your project
- Simplified installation, maintenance and repair
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Strong, long-lasting products
- A complete solution for a wide range of applications
- Always tension on the tail wire so as not to damage the coating on the active wire rope.
- Always install the Gripple unit at the top of the installation.
- Always 'choke' the wire rope tightly against the bottom of the post to avoid the possibility of animals hooves being caught.