Accessory to join two steel wires, tighten them and/or maintain adequate pressure on the vine trellising or fence. High quality spring loaded locking clip.
- Strong galvanised steel ribbed rust-resistant frame holds a tapered die cast aluminium spool designed for ease of starting and wire alignment.
- Two extra teeth on spool provide easier wire tightening action and control, requiring less clip turning to hook into next tooth.
- Increased spool hub thickness provides extra strength to accommodate using up to 4mm gauge fence wire.
- Smooth clicking action.
- Easy to use uPSIde down.
- Wire can be threaded through strainer instead of tying an extra knot.
- High quality spring loaded locking clip.
- 5/8" (16mm) square drive.
- A permanent tool to tighten wire and maintain proper fence tension.
- Spring clip does not rely on gravity to latch so operates in any position.
- Must be placed at a break in the wire or wire must be cut to use.
- For easiest tightening, use the Ratchet Tightener Handle.
- Can also be tightened with a crescent wrench.
- Galvanised steel and die cast aluminium for long life.
- Holds up to 16' (5m) of Power Wire.