The 5'' angle and straight arrow stakes are perfect for greenhouses, nurseries and garden pot irrigation.
The 5'' angle arrow stake is used for large pots. It also has a pointed end for easy container insertion, an inspection drop window and a drop split knife.
- Maximal working pressure: 17 PSI (1.2 bar)
- "Turbulent'' labyrinth wide water passages for highest reliability and efficiency
- Recommended filtration: 130 micron / 120 mesh
- Filtration method is to be selected based on the kind and concentration of the dirt particles existing in the water.
- To be ''inserted'' into a 3*5 mm micro-tube Injected dripper
Features and Benefits
- Large filter area
- Large, wide and deep flow path cross section to minimize clogging, ensuring exact flow rate in all conditions
- Allows placement of drippers exactly where necessary
- Allows maximum flexibility in greenhouse and nurseries (with soft PE micro- tubes)
- Adaptable to all on-line drippers via barb, manifold or adapter