SUPERIOR PROPAGATION, HUMIDIFICATION & COOLING
The Dan Fogger is the ideal solution for greenhouse growers. Uniform distribution ensures faster plant rooting while reducing water and fertilizer costs. For humidification and cooling, the Dan Fogger is the most efficient method for controlling greenhouse conditions.
1/3 the Price of High Pressure Systems
- The Dan Fog System permits quick and simple installation with ordinary tools.
- Dan Foggers are engineered to operate at standard line pressures and, in most cases, do not require a booster pump.
- Most high pressure fog systems require intensive filtration, and with that comes intensive filtration maintenance. A simple 140 mesh disk filter is sufficient for the Dan Fog System.
- Dan Fogger nozzles typically last for many years without requiring replacement.
- Designed for complete versatility, the Dan Fogger allows growers to set up the best system configuration to fit individual greenhouse requirements.
- Mount upright or inverted
Use a leak prevention device when Fogger is mounted inverted. This will prevent the Fogger from dripping on the plants below when the system is turned off. It also ensures that all the Foggers start and stop simultaneously.
- Dan Foggers readily adapt to most existing systems because fittings are available for PVC, polyethylene and aluminum pipes.
System Pressure : Minimum 30 PSI - Maximum 60 PSI
Filtration Recommendations : Filter with 120 to 140 mesh
Diameter : 3 to 4 feet at 18''-30'' above the plants.