Lorentz PS9K2 9.5KW/14A controller, three-phase AC motor, for Lorentz solar pump systems. This product controls all of the radiant flux of the solar pump system. It carries and converts the panels’ direct current towards the pump, in addition to controlling the well/tank water levels.
Factors influencing the selection of a charge controller
- System voltage
- Operating temperature
- Max. current: you must add all short-circuit currents provided by the solar panels and multiply by 1.30. For instance, if you have a solar panel providing 4.8 short-circuit amps, you simply multiply 4.8 amps by 1.30, which equals 6.24 amps. In this case, the controller must have the capacity to support at least 6.24 amps.
- Control inputs to protect against dry running, remote control, etc.
- Polarity reversal, overload and overheating protection - Integrated maximum power point tracking (MPPT)
- Controlling and monitoring
- Control inputs for dry running protection, remote control etc
- Protected against reverse polarity, overload and overtemperature
- Integrated MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracker)
- Data logger
- Power : max. 9,5 kW
- Input voltage : max. 800 V
- Optimum Vmp* : > 575 V
- Motor current : max. 14 A
- Efficiency : max. 98 %
- Ambient temp. : -30 °C to 50 °C (-22 °F to 122 °F)
- Enclosure class : IP41
*Vmp: MPP-voltage under Standard Test Conditions (STC): 1000 W/m² solar iradiance, 25 °C (77 oF) cell temperature